PS4 Review...

Nice review Saini thanks...
Would be great if you could add some pics, I think I am gonna import too rather pay 400USD than 40K INR; family coming down in a couple of weeks, I just wanted to ask if the PSN india is online...? ..and if you have had any region issues...Thanks a lot.

yes the india store is online,and the prices are about Rs.500 less than the reatil version,these are the prices for the "SONY" published games. i havent had any issues regarding NTSC/PAL, as it is a HDMI only output which means one standard for the world. and the power supply is also Universal so all you need to do is buy a Rs.10 adapter for the plug and you are all ready to go, ot you could just use your PS3 power code.

the Only thing you need to worry about is the Games, if you buy the games from USA then you need to download any DLC from the USA store. In my case i got my BF4 from Canada,and i cant use the "China Rising" DLC code on Indian Store.

About pictures i have no idea how to upload them or if we are even allowed by the admin,if we can please let me know how and i'll uplaod some.

wont we have NTSC/PAL issues if imported??

like i mentioned before, all you need to worry about is the games,hardware itself have no regional issue unless you are playing DVD, my Australian BlU-RAY disc worked.

other thing you need to know or look out for was which country is your account from, and buy games from that very country if you want to download any DLC for that game.other than that you can throw your PS4 from a roof and it still might work in antartica:eek:hyeah::rolleyes:

wait for a firmware update saini, things will change.
as hardware is almost same/better than ps3 its only unoptimized software issues.

well i hope thats the case. but i'm not really a big user of BLU-RAY player for movies,so i not much bothered with it. but i hope they fix it soon for people who would use it as a movie player

here are some pictures, i was watching india vs SA 2nd test on the ps4 browser as you can see i have to DTH or cable connection. and plasese do ignore the wire clutter. and let me know what you think

uzxgd

Last edited:
well i hope you can see the pictures with the link up on top?? (PS4 Imgur) that blue color text link

yes all images can be seen.
was wondering what are those plugs are for, total 6 plugged + 6 unplugged :)

guys there one another problem i'am with the ps4,which is that ps4 at times starts to flicker between different AUDIO output setting,the first few times it happened i rebooted the system, make note that system works fine no crashes or hanging up but it's just the sound that stops.

but in case you guys the the problem when you get the ps4 you dont have to restart the ps4 but go into the sttings and then "SOUND" and then just change the output to PCM,DOLBY DIGITAL, or DTS. then switch back to your preferred choice nad then sound will be back, other thing i notice is that it happens a lot when playing BF4,never happened when playing contrast or resogun.

one other thing i notied in regards to BF4 is that if you move too quickly after the multiplayer game starts and that you spawn in a vehicle there is a lag,its such that you are basically fighting the game to move forward,what i'm tring to say is that you have to do things twice, you turn right then there is lag and you have turn back to right.

it also happens when i send a message or a lot of them not at once but over a period of time,so it could be a internet connection issue i'm not sure but i think people should just know... incase it helps anyone.any other question you guys have please ask and i'll post any other issues i find with ps4.

Hi Saini,
I got my PS4 and have been playing batllefield 4 for past one week. It is good but I am experiencing some lag issues in the Lancing Dam map. Are you also experiencing the same.
Thanks.

@mahiruha yes i did some research and it seems that its a net code issue,what do is that after 3 games i go back to menu and join server again,

also share your ID so that we can play together

FYI: All PS4, even those from the US which state 110v only, are multi-voltage 110-220v compatible. My US PS4 works perfectly fine plugged in directly to the 220v Indian power sockets.

Thanks man,:)

But i already mentioned in my earleir post that PS4 uses a UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY...;)

@sanjay please share your PSN-ID so that we can all play together....mine are

Dj_Saini
saini14

i'll start a new thread regarding this,i hope admin wont delete it

After sitting on the fence for quite sometime bought PS4 and currently playing assassins creed IV Blackflag.
Quite impressed with dual-shock controller for its handling, only complaint is battery drains much faster than PS3 controller.

yeah battery is a bit let down...i use one of those portable mobile chargers,this way i dont have to have it hooked up to the ps4

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back