Pt Ravi Shankar RIP

doors666

Just heard the bad news, coming after Dave Brubeck, its another shock. Sitar maestro Pandit Ravi Shankar passed away. May his soul rest in peace.

2012 has to be the deadliest year in terms of losing "artists". Way too many artists specially musicians have passed away this year.

Why? Is God making a collection of talented souls for his court? Jesus, that's plainly unfair! Talk about being powerful?

RIP, Ravi Shankar.

I happened to recently listen to some fusion music by his late nephew Ananda Shankar., a talented musician in his own right, who also went too early.

Passing away of Pt Ravi Shankar is a great loss to the world of Indian Classical Music,his son Subho Shankar also passed away at the age of 50 only......

Some people believed 2012 is going to be the end of the world, well with all these Great Musicians passing away in 2012......seems they are somehow correct.

RIP Panditji.

Pt Ravi Shankar - Great musicians like you may leave from your physical body, but you and your music is immortal in our hearts.

Andy Williams: Christmas without you is sad. Your soothing voice will continue its healing touch for ever.

May your soul rest in peace.

AnilKumar.

Another great musician leaves us, but the legend will endure. R.I.P. Thank you for blessing us with good music.

Its a sad day indeed. the world has lost 2 of its greatest musicians Christmas without Andy will be empty indeed.

2012 is not a good year for arts and music. Many legends have passed away. One more leaves this world.

On the news today i saw him perform at the woodstock and i was amazed at the music he produced.

RiP and play well for the gods.

mpw

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back