Purchase of stylus/ phono cartridge from turntable needles and jicostylus

vmscbe1974

Hi would like to know how’s been the purchase experience from turntable and needles , Jico stylus .
turntable and needles say shipping charges to be $5 for normal for 3-4 week delivery and $15 for delivery in a week time . Which is reliable ?
Jico stylus from Japan costs almost $21 for shipping
Which is better and reliable ?
Which site is best suited to purchase at95e and ortofon 2m red at a better shipping and cost price .
Regards
Srinivasan

Have 2 new Ortofon stylus for sale paid $.40 each, OM series, still sealed willing to sell at the same price
put in the for sale thread

Hi would like to know how’s been the purchase experience from turntable and needles , Jico stylus .
turntable and needles say shipping charges to be $5 for normal for 3-4 week delivery and $15 for delivery in a week time . Which is reliable ?
Jico stylus from Japan costs almost $21 for shipping
Which is better and reliable ?
Which site is best suited to purchase at95e and ortofon 2m red at a better shipping and cost price .
Regards
Srinivasan
Hi Srinivasan,
My experience with Jico has been fantastic.
I bought their premium SAS stylus to upgrade my cartridge.
It was a quick and fast job.
The quality of the stylus upgrade was fantastic.
After change of Jico SAS stylus my cartridge was totally in a different league.
Could compete with cartridges selling over $1000.
Of course SAS stylus are expensive.
Can contact me on WhatsApp call 9971654401 as I am in Bangkok now.
Thanks
SANTOSH

Have 2 new Ortofon stylus for sale paid $.40 each, OM series, still sealed willing to sell at the same price
put in the for sale thread
I am interested in Ortofon OM stylus. Please mention exact model number along with postage.

Unfortunately, it's said that the company JICO Japan has announced that the business and all the production have been stopped. Because of the deficit of staff technician, cost of material and the current world situation. Very sad news to the analog enthusiasts.

Sorry saw the post now, will check and let you know, selling it at cost price $ 40/- each

I have ortofon stylus 10 sealed fits SUPER OM/OM/OMB/concord
wrong one sent to me, willing to sell at cost price $40/-
Pls check your cartridge, regarding the stylus
Rgds

Received the package . But fedex charged ₹3657/- additional towards
Duty ₹480
IGST ₹1360
RFPP ₹1000
Duty advancement charges ₹500
Warehouse charges ₹210 The cost is now ₹8000/- for a stylus . Am I being over charged or is there any other way out ?

Duty ₹480
IGST ₹1360
RFPP ₹1000
Warehouse charges ₹210 The cost is now ₹8000/- for a stylus . Am I being over charged or is there any other way out ?
Jico declare only the actual invoice value in the shipping documents, they won't show the reduced value for shipping. Is there available any other shipping choice other than Fedex? shipping cost includes in the total value so that the dutiable amount will be high.

Duty ₹480
IGST ₹1360
RFPP ₹1000
better buy from them and ask them to ship via ems thats the cheapest and safest method to avoid high custom duties

Back