Purchased Denon AVR-1910

just4kix

I have purchased Denon AVR-1910 to replace my twelve year old Onkyo TX-DS747. I paid Rs. 45,000 for this.

I was quite happy with the Onkyo and it has given me good service since 1998. But it is getting on a bit. Not having DTS decoding was the major reason to change. And nowadays Blu-Ray's are mostly with DTS Master Audio. So when I played BD on Onkyo, I used to get all sound thru center channel only.

Another reason, I thought was What Hi-Fi (UK) recommended it the most amongst the mid-range HT systems.

I am going to set it up as 5.1 for the moment because my dedicated room does not have enough space for rear (back) surround. I may upgrade in the future to full 7.1.

For the moment, sticking to my Bose AM-10 speaker system. Will change that later too.

yeah. that seems a bit high. i had an offer of 36K last month.

Hi,
enjoy your system. That's a really nice AVR.

frankly speaking, I really get frustrated if someone tells me that a particular product is cheaper somewhere else after i buy it.Don't let that happen with you.

BTW, where do you stay in Pune?

Congrates.:clapping:

But you paid MRP? mrp pe bargin hota hai.
I checked on Thursday,

Profx price 39k, Viola 38k,Lakozy 42k, DAC 45k, Heerapanna grey 35k without warrenty.

hey just4kix...its a great avr...right on top of my shopping list...

i wanted to double check the price coz I'm planning to get the same...but its just so tantalizingly out of my reach :(

Hi

Nice purchase enjoy your HD movie viewing.

Regards

sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

Hi,
enjoy your system. That's a really nice AVR.

frankly speaking, I really get frustrated if someone tells me that a particular product is cheaper somewhere else after i buy it.Don't let that happen with you.

BTW, where do you stay in Pune?
Thank you. I stay near College of Agriculture - right across alongside the flyover.

Congrates.:clapping:

But you paid MRP? mrp pe bargin hota hai.
I checked on Thursday,

Profx price 39k, Viola 38k,Lakozy 42k, DAC 45k, Heerapanna grey 35k without warrenty.
The dealer who sold me is a personal friend of last 10+ years. So he will not short-charge me. The piece is with receipt and warranty.

hey just4kix...its a great avr...right on top of my shopping list...

i wanted to double check the price coz I'm planning to get the same...but its just so tantalizingly out of my reach :(
As spirovious said, I may have paid a little extra. You should be able to get it for 40K.

Hi,

Thatz a very good AVR. Got good features like Dobly Prologic IIz, which will give you a wide front stage. Has got a decent upscaler in it.

Enjoy!

The dealer who sold me is a personal friend of last 10+ years. So he will not short-charge me. The piece is with receipt and warranty.

Well other than 35k price,rest are dealors of Denon who offers 1yr warrenty.
Thats why I felt price was a bit higher.Many of us get 10% off on MRP.
Sorry but friend shld give you more concession. :D

Well other than 35k price,rest are dealors of Denon who offers 1yr warrenty.
Thats why I felt price was a bit higher.Many of us get 10% off on MRP.
Sorry but friend shld give you more concession. :D

Thanks. I will ask for the concession/dsicount.

may be your friend just quoted you the MRP and was going to offer you the discount anyways.

My dealer always quotes me the MRP when I make an enquiry and after installation and everything, he gives the discount when I am paying him.

Thanks, spirovious. I will certainly look into the matter. I have not paid as yet.

Just have a look-
denon

Profx prices are 1k more.

I second to spiro.Anyway voila official shop with 1 yr warentee.
and any way whoever is dealer he is going to direct to official service centre.

45 K is surpricing as many times mumbai prices are higher because of octroi!

Also first rule in electronics as do not pay the sticker price..find least 4-5 quotes!

45-38=7 and 7/45 =15.5% appx so more than 10% discount was available in the market on MRP

Thanks. I will ask for the concession/dsicount.

yeah, do that, for sure.
i just got a 2310 for 51.5k with bill from a dealer in delhi who is listed on the pro-fx website ! and he had offered the 1910 for 36K.
i went for the 2310 because of better features and the irresistible price.

Thank you. I stay near College of Agriculture - right across alongside the flyover.

Hi,
If you don't mind, i would like to visit your place to audition your system. My parents stay on Pashan road and I visit Pune once in2-3 months.(that way, I have contacted Sonosphere and Suprateep also, both from pune, but could never manage to get time to visit their place):)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back