Purchased new home theater finally

It was my childhood dream to buy a home theater system with solid sound for movies as well as music. I did extensive research on most of the speaker system present in Indian market. Read almost all user reviews across various sites be it indian or international. Sometimes too much information paralyse your thought process. I was in similar condition. Finally, I zeroed on Polk Audio since most reviews compared every speaker system in the category ( Polk Audio, Bostan Acoustics, Yamaha, JBL) and it always came on top.

The day finally came and i decided to buy my system. I was driving from Gurgaon to Delhi and suddenly found a new HIFI gallery the SOUND LOUNGE on my left. I thouht to see what this guy has. I was surprised by the set up Mr. Pradeep has. Mr. Pradeep appraoched me like a good doctor approached to his patient. He was a consultant first than a sales person. He tried to find out my requirement and suggested various options with cons and pros. He infact inspected my house to see the open area for better suggestions. Finally, he suggested Tannoy Revolution DC6T SE Series. I heard it and i FELL for it. I am not an expert on sound but i liked what i heard. Forget about Polk Audio or Bostan Acoustics.
I tried all other speaketr systems in the store and none of them felt satisfying at all. I even tried the Precision series which sounds almost similar to SE series. i was looking for something economical (in the budget of a salaried guy), good looking (for friends appreciation) and semi professional. And it was here. Tannoy, what a wonderful sound.

Since my budget was less, Mr. Pradeep offered me the option to buy the system in 2 installments. I agreed and deposited money with him. I was as happy as a kid. Mr. Pradeep asked his team to instal the system in my house. The work was done with precision and quality. He gifted me 600GB Blue Ray content to watch on the new setup.

Finally, i am a proud owner of Samsung 64 inch F8500 Plasma, Tannoy Revolution DC6T SE Series and Denon 2313. System is connected with Norstone CL 250 classic cable. I am enjoying it. Thanks Pradeep.

Regards
Vinod Kumar
Update: It's been 7 years and I am enjoying every bit of it. Movies, sports and music. Samsung PN64F8500AFXZA is absolute darling. What a superb picture quality. Organised parties with friends, specially to enjoy India-Pakistan World Cup matches with Beer.

In reality, I faced problems with TV due to power plate and unresponsive remote control. Velodyne EQ Max 12 subwoofer too died last year and need to replace it's power plate. Changing power circuits is costly affair.

However, I have added a Projector from the house of SONY VPL-PHZ11 with 5000 Lumen and 20000 Hours bulb life. Added, SVS PB2000 PRO series Subwoofer. It is really heavy. Thanks to Mr. Pradeep from Sound Lounge for suggesting this pair (Got good discount for being and existing customer). The SVS subwoofer is absolute blast, watching action movies specially Marvel is a great experience.

Regards,
Vinod Kumar

Attachments

• IMG_20210311_213938.jpg
    IMG_20210311_213938.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210327_230035.jpg
    IMG_20210327_230035.jpg
    950.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210327_233556.jpg
    IMG_20210327_233556.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 23