Purchased the entire Hercule Poirot series today

Does it have shortstories of Poirot? From the picture, looks like it is not there. There is a collection of all Poirot stories(Amazon Link). I found it earlier in Landmark and Timeout. There is a similar Ms. Marple stories as well.

..and if you do happen to buy the Kindle device, let me know. I can provide you with some books to read on that.

Sorry for going slightly OT.

Shivam,
Any other free source that you use for your kindle material other than project gutenberg? I have around 100 odd books from project gutneberg on my kindle, including around 30 odd PG Wodehouse, and lots of 'out of copywright' classics like Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Jane Austen etc.

Am looking for more PG Wodehouse from his later period......the ones on project gutenberg are mostly his earlier works.

Thanks,
APK

Its interesting that nobody has mentioned James Hadley Chase and O Henry when we are talking about thriller. These are one of the best.

Sorry for going slightly OT.

Shivam,
Any other free source that you use for your kindle material other than project gutenberg? I have around 100 odd books from project gutneberg on my kindle, including around 30 odd PG Wodehouse, and lots of 'out of copywright' classics like Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Jane Austen etc.

Am looking for more PG Wodehouse from his later period......the ones on project gutenberg are mostly his earlier works.

Thanks,
APK

I use same source for books that many others use for music. ;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back