Purchased the entire Hercule Poirot series today

Wonderful books. Do you have other books by Agatha Christie?

I have a few featuring Miss Marple too. Nosy but nice.

My first novel was The Murder at the Vicarage and I was hooked from then.

I am an avid collector. I have nearly 450 books at home. Miss Marple is on target. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

"And then there were none" another classic by AC. Adapted as "Gumnaam" in Bollywood.

Looks as if you have a fetish for 'detective' novels ..... try getting hold of ... "The Complete Adventures of Feluda" by Satyajit Ray. English translation from the original Bengali version ..... You shan't regret it, IMO. Released in two thick paperbacks.

Looks as if you have a fetish for 'detective' novels ..... try getting hold of ... "The Complete Adventures of Feluda" by Satyajit Ray. English translation from the original Bengali version ..... You shan't regret it, IMO. Released in two thick paperbacks.

Added to my purchase list. Thanks.

Congratulations @just4kix...as @avidyarthy and @koushik suggested, try Feluda and Byomkesh Bakshi as well.... I bet you won't regret. :)

Thank you. Will look for them. May not be available in local bookstores. Will check on Flipkart.

I am an avid collector. I have nearly 450 books at home. Miss Marple is on target. :)

Why don't you get something like the Amazon Kindle device ?

I had no place left in my house for new books and then I opted for this.
It saves space and feels just like ink on paper.

Why don't you get something like the Amazon Kindle device ?

I had no place left in my house for new books and then I opted for this.
It saves space and feels just like ink on paper.

Good idea.

From your post title I thought you got the TV series DVD set ! Agatha Christie's Poirot (TV Series 1989) - IMDb

Congrats and Happy Reading.....They are also my fav.

thats what I thought too as I had bought the entire Sherlock Holmes ITV series from Amazon UK starring Jeremy Brett - have fond memories of watching it on DD way back in 86-87 types:clapping:

I read virtually every murder mystery that Agatha Christie ever published during my school years. Some of the happiest days of my life. Can't recall the plots anymore, but the titles still bring back great memories. Among my favorites were:

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
And then there were none
Crooked House
Peril At End House
Three Act Tragedy
The Murder on the Orient Express
The ABC Murders
The Big Four
4.50 from Paddington
N or M

Wow! great collection. Congrats! From your subject title I thought it was the TV series that you bought :)

After you are through with this lot consider reading 'the crooked house' too, my fav one which doesn't feature Poirot.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back