PV8 / 80 Service Menu for Usage Time

First find the US equivalent of your Sammy model. Then google that model number for usage time and you will get your answer

Congrats mate. But I am not sure C10 is as good as PV8 in performance. Pls check

Any reason why you say that:sad:? I am totally new to Plasma TVs. My requirement is mainly to watch TV and the occasional movie. For movies, I am getting a Full HD projector in a weeks time. BTW, it has the 11th generation panel, twice the dynamic contrast and it also comes with 3 year warranty too (limited offer by Panny).

The only other HD plasma option that I had was the X-10 but there was a difference of more than 6k and I was not in a position to spend more

Hey Mad,
Do we have this option of finding the usage hours only for Plasma.
I am planning to buy a 32" LG LCD model LF20FR.
From this thread, after reading so many people being duped by the showroom person, feeling very much pizzed off.

Guys, I am not sure if its too late to get the usage hours on my TV, its been more than a month since I bought it. Its a C10 Model from Panny 42" Plasma.

I tried on google to find the usage hours but in vain, can somebody help me on how to find this or a link is better. Appreciate

Cheers

Guys, I am not sure if its too late to get the usage hours on my TV, its been more than a month since I bought it. Its a C10 Model from Panny 42" Plasma.

I tried on google to find the usage hours but in vain, can somebody help me on how to find this or a link is better. Appreciate

Cheers
Not sure if the PV8 sequence works on the C10, but if you do find a way to access the service menu it's still worth it.

At any point of time the maximum usage your TV could have is 24hrs x the number of days elapsed since the day it was delivered. If the usage hours indicated in the service menu is > than that number, then you surely do have a case.

Hi,

I too picked up a 42C10 recently from Pana Brand shop, Rajajinagar,bangalore. does the same sequence for finding usage hours of PV8 works on C10 also ?

Murali

works on the c10..though had to try i few times..holding mute for 3 sec..dint do it..took abt 10-12 sec

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back