Q Acoustics 2000 cinema or Canton Movie 150 qx

rpradeep

Dear ppl,
Which of the above speaker package is best for movies and music in the ratio of 50:50? Which receiver can power these packages effectively.Can Denon 1611 be a good partner for these packages? Iam a total newbie in this HT. Hence please guide me. So based on your suggestion i can go in for audition of these packages..Thanks in advance.
Regards,
R.Pradeep

Its better if u would go in with an unbiased mindset for the audition bro....both are very good packages btw and Denon 1611 should be able to drive these beautifully,though 1911 would be better if u have the budget.

I am also in the same boat, i find the Qacoustics 2000 far better option interms of reviews online. I am planning to go for a marazt AVR. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Canton is a superior brand. The audio quality is really very good. Movie 125 is the best choice and can be paired with Denon 1311 if you are in a low budget.

Since you have short listed two brands , why not audition them with Denon 1611 and 1911 ? . Sure you will be able to figure out. Decibel chennai deals with the brands you mentioned.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back