Q Acoustics vs Dali

Major problem is, we unable to locate 3600 or 2600 anywhere. We are able to find 1600h or 2018/2017 models only, at least in Denon. Marantz's story is totally different.
Yes 3600 and 2600 is out of stock. You will get 2700 which is latest model and expensive. Its better to go with marantz in this case.

If you are considering the entry to mid segment speakers than Dali Zenser and Q Acoustic 3xxxx series are favorites amount the forum members. Personally I have auditioned Dali Zenser 7 and Q Acoustic 3050i. To my experience Q Acoustic 3050i was more musical than Zenser7 with tight and agile bass. It doesn't mean Dali Zenser 7 was behind, it has it's own merits but I found it little bright and brittle on high volume. Details retrieval was better on Dali. I prefer warm sound with tight and agile low end which was more suited characters to Q Acoustic 3050i. Any way both are above average on performance scale and will definitely entertain you for longer time.
You seems to own Speakercraft. I am looking top buy Speakercraft Sub, are there any dealers in India, couldn't find one. thanks!

Does anyone know who is the Dali / Q Acoustics dealer in Mumbai where one can listen to them?

I bought the Dali Oberon1's & Vokal from Audiotec , Mr. Kadam +91 99 30 813708.

You can buy Qacoustics from the Hifimart website.

Does anyone know who is the Dali / Q Acoustics dealer in Mumbai where one can listen to them?

Recently I came across a dealer in Pune, mentioned above, they are dealers for Dali, Denon, Dynaudio and Focal

I enquired about Dali Oberon 3 and the best price they quoted was 64,000/-

The person who contacted me was Hussain, Mobile: +91 96079 29868

They also have an exclusive Focal showroom.

If I were near Pune would have visited them.

Hope this info would be helpfull

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back