Query: Ceiling mounting a projector near split AC blower

Athulan

Forum members,

I need some guidance on whether it is OK to ceiling mount a projector within 2-3 feet of a split ac indoor unit (blower). Due to the constraints in room layout, I do not have a choice of changing the projector location or the screen location. I have now placed the projector inside a cabinet and using it as a table-top projector. I intend to ceiling mount the projector and the problem as above.

To elaborate a bit...

In the current setup, the ac indoor unit is directly above where I have placed the projector in the cabinet (which is on the floor), but closer to the ceiling. In the proposed setup, the ceiling mount would be about 1 foot in front of the indoor ac unit. The projector, once it is ceiling mounted would be about 1 foot below the indoor ac unit - but directly getting the blast of air from the ac.

I cannot move the ceiling mount further away from the ac unit because the projection distance would shrink (I currently have about 11 feet)

Thanks in advance
Athul
:confused:

Athul,

It will not be a problem because i am in the similar situation.

My projector too is ceiling mounted and is less then 2 feet from the a/c blower.

V.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back