Query regarding sale post in classifieds

selvaa_pr

Hi Admin, experts,

I have prepared photos of my HT components for posting in Classifieds section. Took pictures in different angles to show the product quality/condition. But, I have kept the username/date sticker only on 2 - 3 snaps. Is that OK? OR Do I need to place that sticker in every photos? I have completely packed the products in their original packages. Removing it again and taking snaps would be bit tedious.

Also, I am preferring local pickup only. But, just in case, if I have make a shipment to the buyer, any suggestion of shipping services? I prefer the services who can pick it from home and deliver to the buyer across states.

Any Advice? TIA.

PS: Guest/members, please don't inquire about the product(s) here in this thread or over private requests, as that's against the forum rules/ethics. Once my queries clarified, I shall be posting it in the classified "Sales" section by today/tomorrow.

Hi Admin, experts,

I have prepared photos of my HT components for posting in Classifieds section. Took pictures in different angles to show the product quality/condition. But, I have kept the username/date sticker only on 2 - 3 snaps. Is that OK? OR Do I need to place that sticker in every photos? I have completely packed the products in their original packages. Removing it again and taking snaps would be bit tedious.

Also, I am preferring local pickup only. But, just in case, if I have make a shipment to the buyer, any suggestion of shipping services? I prefer the services who can pick it from home and deliver to the buyer across states.

Any Advice? TIA.

PS: Guest/members, please don't inquire about the product(s) here in this thread or over private requests, as that's against the forum rules/ethics. Once my queries clarified, I shall be posting it in the classified "Sales" section by today/tomorrow.
Any advice??

1. I know that in Mumbai, DTDC offers Home Pick up ... This is usually offered by DTDC Agents / franchises, not by DTDC directly.

Often the franchises state this to be a free service, but they build in a Pick up charge ... It will be cheaper if you go and drop it by.

2. Why not simply submit your post for sale with atleast the 2 pics carrying your handwritten User name (and other additional pics without the paper slip). Worst case it will be rejected ... :)

Oh! ... and dont forget to pay the fee to list your items on sale.

NOTE: I am NOT an Admin, so my opinion is only casual.

2. Why not simply submit your post for sale with atleast the 2 pics carrying your handwritten User name (and other additional pics without the paper slip). Worst case it will be rejected ... :)
The only negative I can think of, is that Santa singh will only buy the peice with the written user name and will not buy the peice without the hand written name

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back