Query regarding sale post in classifieds

selvaa_pr

Hi Admin, experts,

I have prepared photos of my HT components for posting in Classifieds section. Took pictures in different angles to show the product quality/condition. But, I have kept the username/date sticker only on 2 - 3 snaps. Is that OK? OR Do I need to place that sticker in every photos? I have completely packed the products in their original packages. Removing it again and taking snaps would be bit tedious.

Also, I am preferring local pickup only. But, just in case, if I have make a shipment to the buyer, any suggestion of shipping services? I prefer the services who can pick it from home and deliver to the buyer across states.

Any Advice? TIA.

PS: Guest/members, please don't inquire about the product(s) here in this thread or over private requests, as that's against the forum rules/ethics. Once my queries clarified, I shall be posting it in the classified "Sales" section by today/tomorrow.

Hi Admin, experts,

I have prepared photos of my HT components for posting in Classifieds section. Took pictures in different angles to show the product quality/condition. But, I have kept the username/date sticker only on 2 - 3 snaps. Is that OK? OR Do I need to place that sticker in every photos? I have completely packed the products in their original packages. Removing it again and taking snaps would be bit tedious.

Also, I am preferring local pickup only. But, just in case, if I have make a shipment to the buyer, any suggestion of shipping services? I prefer the services who can pick it from home and deliver to the buyer across states.

Any Advice? TIA.

PS: Guest/members, please don't inquire about the product(s) here in this thread or over private requests, as that's against the forum rules/ethics. Once my queries clarified, I shall be posting it in the classified "Sales" section by today/tomorrow.
Any advice??

1. I know that in Mumbai, DTDC offers Home Pick up ... This is usually offered by DTDC Agents / franchises, not by DTDC directly.

Often the franchises state this to be a free service, but they build in a Pick up charge ... It will be cheaper if you go and drop it by.

2. Why not simply submit your post for sale with atleast the 2 pics carrying your handwritten User name (and other additional pics without the paper slip). Worst case it will be rejected ... :)

Oh! ... and dont forget to pay the fee to list your items on sale.

NOTE: I am NOT an Admin, so my opinion is only casual.

2. Why not simply submit your post for sale with atleast the 2 pics carrying your handwritten User name (and other additional pics without the paper slip). Worst case it will be rejected ... :)
The only negative I can think of, is that Santa singh will only buy the peice with the written user name and will not buy the peice without the hand written name

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back