Question about packing and bringing a Dalite projector screen from the US to India

GeorgeO

Folks

My brother here in the US has a large screen that is surplus-he has bought a new one, and has offered it to me.

The size is too big to roll up and check in, so I need to figure out how fold it up, to a size that I can place it into a checked in bag( that's not difficult), and bring it home without getting creased( a bit tough!).

One member here had suggested (when I spoke to him before coming to the US) that interleaving the screen with newspaper would do the trick.

Anyone here has any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

George

Re: Question about packing and bringing a Dalite projector screen from the US to Ind

If you are planning for a fixed screen and dont want the screen to hide in the attic, then unscrew the screen assembly and just take out the screen. Then you can bring it here easily.

Re: Question about packing and bringing a Dalite projector screen from the US to Ind

One option is to call DaLite themselves and request their assistance in packing the old unit. They will have professional ways of packing as they transport their screens all over the world.

Cheers

OK, I packed and brought it across, I will need a few days to keep it rolled up to remove th3 folds then will get in touch with one of the screen Gurus here to figure out what to do next.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back