Questions regarding Drop + headphones

rsklogin

People who own Drop + headphones, how are they? Are there any Qc issues? Also is it possible to source one within India?

I liked the He4xx and thought of getting one. I have a friend who is coming from the US but it won't be for another 3 months and I was wondering if there's another way of getting one earlier.

I have a Massdrop Senn 58x, they are excellent for the money and is easy to drive. I do not have a lot of experience buying from drop. I haven't come across a lot of negative reviews other than few bad apples.

No option of purchasing in India, however, they do ship to India. This is will be subject customs and the fastest mode to get your hands on them.

People who own Drop + headphones, how are they? Are there any Qc issues? Also is it possible to source one within India?

I liked the He4xx and thought of getting one. I have a friend who is coming from the US but it won't be for another 3 months and I was wondering if there's another way of getting one earlier.
using the HD6xx.. No worries with QC. I ordered direct from Drop, came in a months time with minimal duties thanks to India Post.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back