Quikr doorstep delivery

vishal_k

I was looking for something and i'm getting it via quikr doorstep delivery, so i need suggestions/opinions from FM's regarding it. have bought things through olx but that was a face to face deal. is quikr doorstep a safe way??

I bought NAD tape deck through quikr delivery. Before accepting the item I tested it rigorously and the delivery guy was waiting calmly. While taking the delivery if the item isn't at per the advertisement, you can reject that. Also I have sold items in quikr and once it got rejected and came back from the customer. If it's electronic item, better to check thoroughly, they will wait.
But if the item condition is as er the description on the advertisement, not sure if you can reject it. you need to then talk to quikr customer care. i had good experience till now.

I was looking for something and i'm getting it via quikr doorstep delivery, so i need suggestions/opinions from FM's regarding it. have bought things through olx but that was a face to face deal. is quikr doorstep a safe way??

If I were you...face to face deals is better or if the product is not in the same city....ask your relative or friend to go to the seller on your behalf to pick it / ship it for you.....

Most sellers over quikr or olx are genuine...there are however some dealers who have spoiled the experience for some honest buyers.....

Quikr doorstep is available in select locations ...some of my friends used it and found it quite decent....

I did explore this route when I was scouting for some AV gear but the lack of Buyer protection was a turn off for me unlike Ebay. Although the site itself cautions you that if a item's price is too good to be true, better stay away. I find the traditional approach of contacting the actual seller, going down in person and checking the equipment well worth it- especially when it involves electronic equipment or any item for that matter.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back