Qustionr e BenQ 37 inch HD LCD TV

GeorgeO

Folks

I am looking at a 2 month old unit, with 10 months left on the warranty that is up for sale at 28 K. Details here:

BenQ India - Consumer Electronics

I have projector that will be used for primary HT viewing, this unit is a replacement for my old Onida CRT unit, and will be used or genral TV viewing as well as with my Popcorn Hour when I feel lazy to fire up the projector. I have been looking at various LCD options and the typical pricing for a 32 inch HD that was quoted ranged from around 33K for Onida to 39/40 for Samsung LG at a local shop. I plan to visit Reliance Timeout to look at what is available this morning, before taking a decision by this afternoon.

Any quick advice from any of you wise grey haired ones( advice from knowledgeable babas also appreciated!) out there who know more about these things.

TIA

George

Thanks checked and have PM ed the members concerned-the thread unfortunately talks more about the DVD players not the LCD unit! Gave pricing info though, as well as the fact the BenQ is owend by Acer. All I knew about them was that they make cellphones

George

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back