Random Shot of the Day

A reminder of our colonial past. I came across this heritage lamp fountain opposite Metro cinema. It has been beautifully restored to its former glory by our BMC. Erected in honour of Sir Seymour Fitzgerald KCSI - the governor of Bombay Presidency in the 1800s !

1638535973276.jpg

1638535484980.jpg

Saw this beautiful Hawk moth in our society ground this morning thanks to my friend who spotted it. No photoshop enhancements, only cropped & resized.

Attachments

• Hawk_moth.png
    Hawk_moth.png
    818.1 KB · Views: 34
Saw this beautiful Hawk moth in our society ground this morning thanks to my friend who spotted it. No photoshop enhancements, only cropped & resized.
:eek: nice click..I have a phobia of insects having wings, patterns and mulitilegs...I scared of grasshopper, Mantis, spiders etc..but quite okay with lizards, chameleon and frogs kind of.

:eek: nice click..I have a phobia of insects having wings, patterns and mulitilegs...I scared of grasshopper, Mantis, spiders etc..but quite okay with lizards, chameleon and frogs kind of.
Thanks Dinesh. I am astonished by nature's beauty & symmetry.

The description says Sawantwadi and Parvati's dress, hair makeup style is typical old Konkan. Is this from some museum in Goa.
This is from a museum but not Goa hahaha...you're way off. This is the famous Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum located at Shukrawar Peth, Pune. Good luck to anyone trying to navigate their way to this museum amidst the labyrinth of bylanes and traffic!

This is from a museum but not Goa hahaha...you're way off. This is the famous Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum located at Shukrawar Peth, Pune. Good luck to anyone trying to navigate their way to this museum amidst the labyrinth of bylanes and traffic!
You can drop in

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back