Raspberry-Pi-5

The raspi 5 needs 5A at 5V over usb-pd, which is non-standard. Even if the charger can output over 25 W (5V x 5A) in total, it won't supply that at 5V generally. The oneplus and other chargers negotiate higher voltages over usb-pd.

See https://hackspace.raspberrypi.com/articles/raspberry-pi-5 for more info.
My Anker GAN charger manual says it can output 65W power. I use it to power my laptop. Only thing I needed was to get a USB C cable which supports the USB PD. The pi4b I use, works with Volumio without having any problems via USB C. In fact Volumio works on lower powered RPi’s. probably the story will be different with a SSD. I use it only to stream from Tidal and Airplay from Apple TV

I used Rpi2 (with HAT) many years ago with volumio with 10w usb adapter. I used a couple of HDDs (not SSDs) without any problem. The only difference is I used a powered belkin USB hub so that HDDs don't draw power from Pi. USB Hub had Wifi adapter also connected to it.

One can think in that direction if using external SSDs/HDDs.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back