RE: Sound Engineering course at SAE

svenkateshsmart

Hi,

Yesterday, I sent an email to SAE inquiring about the sound engineering course for my cousin, who is doing his B.sC Vis Com. I got the following information and thought of sharing the same with you as it is related to our subject.
1. Course Name: Diploma in Records Arts (Audio Engineering)
2. Duration: 18 Months, 12 months of core subjects and 8 months of specialization.
3. Certificate Issued by: SAE Dubai and Dibrugarh University
4. Fees: 2.8 Lakhs
5. Duration: 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.
6. Batch Timings: 9-12 a.m., 3-6 p.m., 6-9 p.m. theory and practical as per our wish in their studio in Chennai 24x7, except Sundays.
7. Placement Assistance: Provided, if needed.
8. Entrance: Through Email:D

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Venkat

Last edited:
Re: Sound Engineering course at SAE

Nice of you to check and share the information, Venkatesh! All the best to your cousin.

hehe, i found out the similar information many years back when i was at law school and determined not to become a lawyer and determined to do something related to music/audio.....but then i ended up becoming a lawyer anyway. Anyways, all the best to your cousin.

Hi Venkat,

the fees of 2.8 lacs is for the entire course? SAE Dubai quotes here a much higher price.

I was interested in re-mastering courses if any. but the SAE rep told me re-mastering is not taught exclusively. seems its more like an art which you get good at, through practise.

good luck to your cousin.

Hi Venkat,

the fees of 2.8 lacs is for the entire course? SAE Dubai quotes here a much higher price.

I was interested in re-mastering courses if any. but the SAE rep told me re-mastering is not taught exclusively. seems its more like an art which you get good at, through practise.

good luck to your cousin.

Hi,

Yes, the fees is for the entire course. The course coordinator who spoke to me was ready to take ME for a 12-month course, without specialization, if I wish to join SAE.:eek:hyeah:, but of course for the same fee.

Also, seems they also have customized courses for individuals, catering to their needs, e.g., sound mixing, effects, etc.

Cheers!

Venkat

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back