recommend a 2.0 speaker setup

vint

Can someone recommend a good 2.0 speaker setup for PC ? Budget is 2-3k. Cheaper the better. Will be using for mainly gaming/movies.

Recommend me something which has a headphone input jack.

Altec Lansing MX5021
Altec Lansing VS2521
Altec Lansing VS4121
Altec Lansing BXR1121
Altec Lansing BXR1221 (Expensive)
Altec Lansing ATP3 (If available)
Logitech x-210
Logitech x-240
Creative Inspire T3200

Above all are 2.1 speakers. mostly under 5K. My personal choise

Altec Lansing MX5021 ..... Around 6000/-
Altec Lansing VS4121 ...... Around 3500/-

Last edited:
strech your budget a little bit and go for the creative gigaworks T3 they are very good speakers and worth the money u pay for.

If 2.1 is your option then for that price dont go for any systems in the range of 3-6k as they are all the same, they have the same 4-5.5inch subwoofers which are no good. So you will shell out the money for no reason.

Instead either get a 2.1 sytem from creative or logitech .. for around 2k. or then go for the 2.1 z2300 from logitech for around 8k ... which i bought recently.
If u got for the z2300 i can asure u, you wont be begging for more , that system is more than sufficient for a computer.!

Hey Vint, you could get a neat high end active speaker system. The Genelec 5040 + 8020 system is available from Pandam in Mahim Bombay. PANDAM Professional Audio but its not cheap

Did you even attempt to read the original post before replying? His budget is < Rs. 5K. Genelac is magnitudes more than that. Did you think by hearing the name, he would automatically become a convert and raise his budget 10 fold? :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Can someone recommend a good 2.0 speaker setup for PC ? Budget is 2-3k. Cheaper the better. Will be using for mainly gaming/movies.

Recommend me something which has a headphone input jack.

hi
try i Ball tarang 5.1 good bang for money. costs something like 2,100/-

Hi guys, I do not want a 2.1 setup, I want a 2.0 setup. No place for the big sub at my desktop :)

The models listed, does not have "that" huge a sub, can be easily placed below your computer table. And since you have a budget of 3,4K you might as well got for 2.1 as against to 2.0. The difference in audio is also worth the option.......

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back