recommend a 2.0 speaker setup

vint

Can someone recommend a good 2.0 speaker setup for PC ? Budget is 2-3k. Cheaper the better. Will be using for mainly gaming/movies.

Recommend me something which has a headphone input jack.

Altec Lansing MX5021
Altec Lansing VS2521
Altec Lansing VS4121
Altec Lansing BXR1121
Altec Lansing BXR1221 (Expensive)
Altec Lansing ATP3 (If available)
Logitech x-210
Logitech x-240
Creative Inspire T3200

Above all are 2.1 speakers. mostly under 5K. My personal choise

Altec Lansing MX5021 ..... Around 6000/-
Altec Lansing VS4121 ...... Around 3500/-

Last edited:
strech your budget a little bit and go for the creative gigaworks T3 they are very good speakers and worth the money u pay for.

If 2.1 is your option then for that price dont go for any systems in the range of 3-6k as they are all the same, they have the same 4-5.5inch subwoofers which are no good. So you will shell out the money for no reason.

Instead either get a 2.1 sytem from creative or logitech .. for around 2k. or then go for the 2.1 z2300 from logitech for around 8k ... which i bought recently.
If u got for the z2300 i can asure u, you wont be begging for more , that system is more than sufficient for a computer.!

Hey Vint, you could get a neat high end active speaker system. The Genelec 5040 + 8020 system is available from Pandam in Mahim Bombay. PANDAM Professional Audio but its not cheap

Did you even attempt to read the original post before replying? His budget is < Rs. 5K. Genelac is magnitudes more than that. Did you think by hearing the name, he would automatically become a convert and raise his budget 10 fold? :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Can someone recommend a good 2.0 speaker setup for PC ? Budget is 2-3k. Cheaper the better. Will be using for mainly gaming/movies.

Recommend me something which has a headphone input jack.

hi
try i Ball tarang 5.1 good bang for money. costs something like 2,100/-

Hi guys, I do not want a 2.1 setup, I want a 2.0 setup. No place for the big sub at my desktop :)

The models listed, does not have "that" huge a sub, can be easily placed below your computer table. And since you have a budget of 3,4K you might as well got for 2.1 as against to 2.0. The difference in audio is also worth the option.......

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back