Recommend suitable integrated amplifier for QAcoustics 3050i

ajkagz

Please suggest an integrated amplifier that can drive QA3050i. What is the recommended wattage? I have a friend willing to sell me Cambridge Audio 650a, can this drive these floorstanders?

Please suggest an integrated amplifier that can drive QA3050i. What is the recommended wattage? I have a friend willing to sell me Cambridge Audio 650a, can this drive these floorstanders?
Hi,
QA3050i can handle power upto 100 watt. Cambribdge Audio 650 a is a widely reviewed integrated amp with number of inputs & outputs. It is a 45w/channel amp at 8ohms. Go for a demo at your residence with 650a, it will help you to decide. Best of luck.Marantz or Yamaha will be suitable match for your amp.

Are you looking for a single box solution, like Streamer, DAC, Pre-Amp/Power-Amp together?

Please suggest an integrated amplifier that can drive QA3050i.
It all depends on your sound signature liking. Amp you asked (CA650) may sound little brighter than CA640. Since he is your fried, just borrow that amp and try with your setup.

It will help FM's in recommending AMP if you can provide more information on your requirement.

what's your budget ?
Are you looking for Integrated Amp with built-in DAC, streamer ?

Are you looking for a single box solution, like Streamer, DAC, Pre-Amp/Power-Amp together?
Working on putting together a raspberry pi based streamer as the source. Single box solution like Yamaha RN series are little out of my budget, this being my first setup. Trying to see if i can find any used Amp which will cost less than 20K.

It will help FM's in recommending AMP if you can provide more information on your requirement.

what's your budget ?
Are you looking for Integrated Amp with built-in DAC, streamer ?
Looking for something ~20K as this will be my first amp. I'm working on putting together a Rpi based streamer with Allo DAC as the source. I generally listen to contemporary Bollywood and South Indian music. A fan of A R Rahman music with emphasis on vocals. No Techno kind of music.

Marantz PM5005 should go well at 20k and work very well with vocal based music, these do not have an internal DAC though. The pm6006/6007 have an inbuilt dac if you need an amp with one

Looking for something ~20K as this will be my first amp. I'm working on putting together a Rpi based streamer with Allo DAC as the source. I generally listen to contemporary Bollywood and South Indian music. A fan of A R Rahman music with emphasis on vocals. No Techno kind of music.
Allo Boss 2 is a good streamer/DAC, 9.5K+GST+Power Supply. For amplifier, why don't you talk to @Aniket ? He builds good Amps under "Discrete Dynamics" brand. I am also looking to get one from him.

Allo Boss 2 is a good streamer/DAC, 9.5K+GST+Power Supply. For amplifier, why don't you talk to @Aniket ? He builds good Amps under "Discrete Dynamics" brand. I am also looking to get one from him.
Thanks Yogesh. I have few other friends who talk very high about Aniket. Will get in touch with him.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back