Recommendation for a good music chair / recliner

saikumaar

I have been spending / focussing on getting together a hifi stereo with multiple iterations in the past. Now have come to a point that I had missed to buy a good comfortable chair / recliner with a proper head rest - with good amount of ergonomics. I have demoed stressless chair and it’s quite comfortable but looking a bit fair on pricing. Please give a recommendation on specific brand / showroom. Ergonomics and firmness of the cushion is of priority for me to hold the back. I’m located in Chennai

Last edited:
I have been spending / focussing on getting together a hifi stereo with multiple iterations in the past. Now have come to a point that I had missed to buy a good comfortable chair / recliner with a proper head rest - with good amount of ergonomics. I have demoed stressless chair and it’s quite comfortable but looking a bit fair on pricing. Please give a recommendation on specific brand / showroom. Ergonomics and firmness of the cushion is of priority for me to hold the back. I’m located in Chennai
Wat budget your looking?

No experience about the first two, but I'll heartily second the recommendation for Karlsson. Have had a row of seats from them since mid 2020 and my only regret is that I didn't pay up for a motorized headrest.
Karlsson I actually recommended based on reputation and also aware you own it. Recliner india I use in my HT room and have experienced little nap at another Fm place. Both are good Indian brands with all customisations available. Yes neck adjustment is very important for long hours and the model I use has the flexibility to manually adjust the headrest to a certain level.

I tried stressless and it’s reasonably good but it mostly comes with leather. With hot weathers I would look for fabric upholstery. I’m just trying to see if dutailier brand glider is available in india

There are many variations of the Eames Lounge Chair available - ranging from around 60k to 7L. It is a design classic that has withstood the test of time for reason, and is super comfortable and looks great as well.

I use a Recliners India Recliner bought back in 2013 from Delhi.It has been good till now. The leatherette upholstery was cracking recently, so got the same changed from them here in Mumbai.
Little Nap chairs are also good based on reviews from friends.

Checkout Ashley if you are from Bangalore or Hyderabad. Finishing is good and lot of fabric options. Pricing is reasonable for an imported item. You can check website to get an idea.

Or La-z-boy which I think is available only in bangalore. Among the only recliners where the back is adjustable in sitting position.

Last edited:
Checkout Ashley if you are from Bangalore or Hyderabad. Finishing is good and lot of fabric options. Pricing is reasonable for an imported item. You can check website to get an idea.

Or La-z-boy which I think is available only in bangalore. Among the only recliners where the back is adjustable in sitting position.
Thank you but they does not seem to be in chennai

Thank you but they does not seem to be in chennai

Checkout Damro in Chennai. They are unbelievable quality for the price. All their recliners are less than 30k.

Not sure of the operations with the whole Sri Lankan debacle going on.

I got 'ferland' from them for like 25k and they are very good..

Last edited:
Checkout Damro in Chennai. They are unbelievable quality for the price. All their recliners are less than 30k.

Not sure of the operations with the whole Sri Lankan debacle going on.

I got 'ferland' from them for like 25k and they are very good..
Thank you for your insights.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back