balagamer

Hi all,

Following is my 5.1.2 setup
Denon 2600
Front left and right bic America venturi
Center polk t10
Elam home cinema 5 subwoofer , surround and atmos

I'm using the below audio cable for routing

The above cable was given by the audio vendor out of no other option, though I'm not a big fan of flat cables I accepted it during purchase , due to the flat nature the cable is taking too much space and kinda look awkward too as I was not able conceal them within the wall due to its flat design.

I'm looking forward to a 4 core cable which can be concealed with other wires within the ceiling and am looking for a recommendation to purchase one, please help me out on that. I came across a couple of models and am not sure about the quality

The other one c&e on amazon

Looking forward to some suggestions

Sharing my experience, hope it helps..

Dac cables from hifimart are pretty good. Tested against Supra and found supra only relatively better in my midfi 2 channel set up. For 5.1.2 HT set up, Im assuming ur looking at long runs (10-15 ft) and there cost of premium cables start to pile up. For such runs, a 12-14 gauge DAC cables shud be fine.

You can also mix it up - have the premium cables like Supra etc. for fronts (LRC channels) with shorter runs from Avr. Surrounds are used relatively lesser for effects, so cable wont matter much as long as they get a clean signal.

C&E cables are not good. Check DAC cables from hifimart. They are pretty good for the money.
Thanks for the suggestion, I checked on hifimart ,dac doesn't have 4 core cables it seems. I prefer a 4 core cable so that I can conceal it better in the existing ceiling pipe line.

Hi all,

Following is my 5.1.2 setup
Denon 2600
Front left and right bic America venturi
Center polk t10
Elam home cinema 5 subwoofer , surround and atmos

I'm using the below audio cable for routing

The above cable was given by the audio vendor out of no other option, though I'm not a big fan of flat cables I accepted it during purchase , due to the flat nature the cable is taking too much space and kinda look awkward too as I was not able conceal them within the wall due to its flat design.

I'm looking forward to a 4 core cable which can be concealed with other wires within the ceiling and am looking for a recommendation to purchase one, please help me out on that. I came across a couple of models and am not sure about the quality

The other one c&e on amazon

Looking forward to some suggestions
Hi
You can also try the Cables from Mr. Murthy based in Bangalore.
He is very well known in the Forum .
You can check the feedback /reviews.
Thanks
Manoj

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back