Recommendation for Sub Cable & Speaker wire

ArunkumarMB

Hi Guys,
Please suggest a good sub cable & speaker wire. Room size is 12*10. Not planning for concealed.
Thank you.

Hi Arun,

Mediabridge Ultra subwoofer cable is good. You may need to decide on the length from the receiver to the sub. But prices seem to have shot up in Amazon. I had got mine for around 1500/- in 2018. Even if you have a decent RCA cable with good shielding then it should be fine.
For Speakerwire, Kabel direct 16 awg is good if the distance of the speakers is not too much.
But you may get good quality wires from Hifimart at a much cheaper price. FM's who have purchased from Hifimart should be able to guide you.

Regards,
Nitin

Have used many sub cables, couldn't find any difference and settled with MX sub Y cable. I think it costed me around 400₹ for 3 meters few years back. Good build, well shielded and flexible.

For speakers, any good OFC 16 AWG such as DAC, Belden, Amazon basics, would suffice for your room size. You could also get custom terminated speaker cables from hifimart.

I have a brand new 2 x 2.5 meters length of Norstone 12 awg pure OFC soft strand speaker wire lying around if interested.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back