Recommendations for movers/packers in Bangalore

plasmoid

Hello fellow Bangloreans...Looking for a reliable mover/packer service provider to shift my belongings within the city. I had used Transworld around 8 years back. Their costing was way above the usual suspects but it was well worth it. They did a fantastic job - arrived on the dot, superb packing job and not a scratch or item missing. Its been a while now and don't really know if they still have the same standards as before. Am open to any recommendations of FMs who have moved recently and have had good/bad experiences with various vendors. Thanks in advance.

Agarwal can be bit costly but very professional. Try original agarwal's website given below.

You can directly call on their CC and ask for an estimate

Agarwal can be bit costly but very professional. Try original agarwal's website given below.

You can directly call on their CC and ask for an estimate
I had used these guys around 12 years back. Had a bad experience. Probably a one off thing. Thanks for the recommendation.

Crown relocations also falls in the good but expensive category. Some family members moved from Mumbai using their service.

I was used nobroker , price was reasonable and service wise very good. No issues for me while shifting. you can get one manager if any issues while shifting they can sort our immediately.

I have used this guy's services twice to shift within Bangalore. Some of my colleagues/Friends also used his service. He is a very responsible person and takes care of everything personally. His charges are very reasonable. Just confirm with him that he himself will be coming for the shifting. If he agrees only then hire him.
Sathya - 91645 54649

I have used this guy's services twice to shift within Bangalore. Some of my colleagues/Friends also used his service. He is a very responsible person and takes care of everything personally. His charges are very reasonable. Just confirm with him that he himself will be coming for the shifting. If he agrees only then hire him.
Sathya - 91645 54649
Contacted these guys. Lokesh came to inspect the items. Gave me a reasonable price. Very professional. Hope everything goes well. Thanks for the recommendation.

hi,
try
they have storage option too my few friends stored their things and working from hometown as they are in IT and another friend shifted from Hyderabad to Cochin so far very gud no complaints very affordable too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back