Region Free 3D BDP from 220-electronics

I have bought 3 players from them over the past 3+ years:no problems. Infact their direct shipping, the last time around came to just about $80, and was delivered by Fed-Ex.

I have bought 3 players from them over the past 3+ years:no problems. Infact their direct shipping, the last time around came to just about $80, and was delivered by Fed-Ex.

When you availed their direct shipment was that 80 USD inclusive of shipping as well as tax+customs ? Also how long did it take to deliver at your doorstep from the time you placed the order?

The cost from their side is the price mentioned( usually a couple of $ lower than shown in the list) and postage -usually as mentioned for foreign posts.

Request them to show a lower cost for the player and seperate for the Modifications - they usually oblige.

Customs duty in India is entirely dependent on the mood of the appraiser on the day! Just hope he has not fought with his wife before coming on duty:lol:
Duty can be from 2K upwards.....

Last package came to me within 1 week,delivered by Fe -Ex and the previous one , by India posts took about 2 weeks - and I had to go to the local PO and collect as understandably the postman could not bring it on his cycle.....

The cost from their side is the price mentioned( usually a couple of $ lower than shown in the list) and postage -usually as mentioned for foreign posts.

Request them to show a lower cost for the player and seperate for the Modifications - they usually oblige.

Customs duty in India is entirely dependent on the mood of the appraiser on the day! Just hope he has not fought with his wife before coming on duty:lol:
Duty can be from 2K upwards.....

Last package came to me within 1 week,delivered by Fe -Ex and the previous one , by India posts took about 2 weeks - and I had to go to the local PO and collect as understandably the postman could not bring it on his cycle.....

How was the customs paid by you?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back