Sony BDP-S6700 from Amazon UK

vikramdesigner

Hi Guys ,

Planning to get this bluray Sony BDP-S6700 (2016 Model)

This blu ray has most of the video features(4k, 3D,WIFI etc ) except the analog audio which i had on my Pioneer BDP160 (not with me anymore). For audio i can use coaxial as i have Bifrost Multibit Dac, do you think will it give best audio performance? I have loads of audio cds.

I dont like pioneer interface (not even considering BDP 180) so getting into Sony, In india it's costing 18-20k INR - AMAZON INDIA & EBAY INDIA

Amazon UK (Prime ) Amazon global
Costing 103 + 18 Shipping + 38 Import fees deposit(CUSTOMS) = 159 = around 14k INR

Mostly i buy blurray discs from india and UK so region wise no problems.

I think it's fair deal, what's your opinion?

UK is region B, whereas India is region C as per my understanding. Wont that cause an issue since this is not a region free player?

You can also try region free blurays from amazon.com, if you have a plan to take up some US bluray's in future.

I had procured from multi systems electronics fulfilled by Amazon, check with them.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

any feedback on the bdps 6700 bluetooth connectivity?. on amazon us, the bdps 6500 is also available and the only difference between the two is blue tooth connectivity. the 6500 is about $100 while th 6700 is $128

Hi,

I bought the BDP-S7200 from UK last October. Working fine for me till date. As Vikram said, I mostly buy Blurays from UK (when my relatives come to India 1-2 times in a year) or order from Amazon UK, pay by Indian credit card and get it delivered at an Indian address. This is official and completely legal by Amazon UK. Before ordering you just need to see if delivery is available in India (most of the time it is, but not always)

It is still cheaper if you buy Blurays from Amazon UK and get them here.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back