Rekindling my gaming habit

Kanksit

I grew up with PSP and have since outgrown it and lost interest. This section has got my attention. Want to get into console gaming. What are my options within a budget of 25 thousan?

If you are open to used , PS4 Pro or Xbox One X can be obtained within this budget. Purely from a titles perspective would suggest to go for the PS4 (PS5 is more future proof though)

Depends how you play games, and what games you like.
If you are into role playing games, used PS4 is a must have. Games like spiderman, God of war, uncharted are amazing. You can get used CDs and make most of it.

If you like diversity, you can get the current gen xbox series s for 34k new or slightly less used as it was available on our forum sale section. Does ray tracing, vrr, quick resume which is not available on Xbox one or one x.
Plus point for series S is its very compact, runs flight simulator too(most heavy game on PC rigs) and of course the gamepass.
Gamepass opens a lot of options for you, Netflix like library of games. You can play any game and N number of games for around 800 per month, it even includes EA PLAY. There is a hack, you get around 2-3yrs of Gamepass Ultimate for 2-3k I guess.
But you need good Internet speed to download games, and Series S doesn't have a CD rom. Plus its 512gb SSD.

I have a Series X and PS4 slim, but I game almost 80% on Series X. I have rarely purchased a game CD due to gamepass which saves a lot of money. And there are so many games, that even after gaming everyday for 3-4 hrs I am yet able to find new games every month. On an average I complete 2-4 games per month on SeriesX.
Using the PS4 only for PS exclusive games.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back