Repair for a US bought Onkyo Reciever

alal76

Hi All,
I have a US bought Onkyo receiver (2011 model) which is no longer playing any sound. Onkyo India seems to have a policy of not servicing US bought models :sad:.

Any suggestions on non Onkyo service centre's or freelance technicians who can repair Onkyo AV receivers in Hyderabad

Thanks in advance
Abhishek

Hi All,
I have a US bought Onkyo receiver (2011 model) which is no longer playing any sound. Onkyo India seems to have a policy of not servicing US bought models :sad:.

Any suggestions on non Onkyo service centre's or freelance technicians who can repair Onkyo AV receivers in Hyderabad

Thanks in advance
Abhishek

If you have the original bill, Onkyo would consider the set for repair..

Onkyo India website clearly says that there is no service and no warranty for international purchases. You can still try to take it to Onkyo service center and see what happens. Onkyo are also particular on from where the product is bought. Whether it has been bought from brick & mortar store or from a e-store. THey tend to support devices bought from the former but not from later.

I also own an US bought Onkyo (in Bangalore, though).
Onkyo India, though their website says they dont do service international models, when I called them up - they said they will do. You might want to check the Hyd center.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back