repair of marantz receiver in mumbai

filmguy

hi all

seems my marantz receiver might have gone dead as even the standby light is not coming on.

does anyone know any reliable, trustworthy, reasonable person who can repair it? reading some posts on the forum seems there have been mixed experience with the authorised service center so would like to avoid them

if anyone has any contact numbers of reliable repairers ( preferably in south mumbai ) they have dealt with please let me know

thanx

Last edited:
I had my Yamaha avr repaired by Lazor electronics in Andheri. very nice guy. Didi it in 1 day. My avr was in warranty, so i don't know about pricing.

I bought it from warehouse in bhandup. when the avr went dead i called them and they asked me to go to lazor electronics.

Hi Flimguy

Depending on which model and how old the AVR is, it would get repaired.

Just as some of us keep changing cell phones most of the time, similarly for electronic components, I noticed that one should keep updating after every 2/3 years to ensure availability of parts or service from anyone.

Somewhere over OLX or QUIKR, I did see something about Marantz repairers in Mumbai, suggest you type Marantz in search window of these sites for Mumbai...something should come up....

http://mumbai.quikr.com/ONLY-MARANTZ-AMP-S-SERVICES-IN-MUMBAI-W0QQAdIdZ247978664

All the best

I bought it from warehouse in bhandup. when the avr went dead i called them and they asked me to go to lazor electronics.

i called them. they dont repair marantz

Hi Flimguy

Depending on which model and how old the AVR is, it would get repaired.

Just as some of us keep changing cell phones most of the time, similarly for electronic components, I noticed that one should keep updating after every 2/3 years to ensure availability of parts or service from anyone.

Somewhere over OLX or QUIKR, I did see something about Marantz repairers in Mumbai, suggest you type Marantz in search window of these sites for Mumbai...something should come up....

http://mumbai.quikr.com/ONLY-MARANTZ-AMP-S-SERVICES-IN-MUMBAI-W0QQAdIdZ247978664

All the best

yeah saw that ad was some wrong number of some mosquito net guy listed in the ad :lol:

Bummer! Call MZ Audio Distribution. They are listed as authorised dealers. They might know.

Can anyone share contact of technician to repair Marantz PM 7003 amp.
I want to avoid authorised service centre because its an old amp bought preused and I dont want to spend on repairs nearly same or more than what I bought it for.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back