Repair subwoofer plate amp

saurabhpach

Hey guys, I got a SVS PB13ultra lying dead. It’s confirmed that the plate amp is malfunctioning. Anybody who can direct me towards an experienced technician / hobbyist in Delhi NCR who can attempt to find what’s wrong and repair the plate amp. The svs people haven’t physically seen it but have quoted for a complete replacement based on company policy ( and have asked a Bomb for it). Cheers

I had good experience with Acoustic Arts. Mr Sunny was such a joy to interact with. That was dome 3 years back. Hes based in CR park, Delhi and they were authorised service providers for SVS.

I had good experience with Acoustic Arts. Mr Sunny was such a joy to interact with. That was dome 3 years back. Hes based in CR park, Delhi and they were authorised service providers for SVS.
Good Day,
I have a PSA audio sealed sub and last month the plate amp went dead. Spoke to the maker and he said it needs to be repaired at his place and told me to ship back to the US :oops: .Checked out local market for repairs and also some experts in Pune. They all gave up saying the SMPS models cannot be repaired. Finally purchased an upgraded plate amp from PSA audio itself. Believe me buying a preowned SW is cheaper than getting it repaired at $600 for the plate plus shipping+ customs.
It’s quite difficult to find some one who can repair especially spend time and efforts to check each circuit and components.
Thanks - naj

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back