Reputation tab missing.

There is option of only add reputation & not reduce/subtract reputation. :D
Hey I'm also asking to add (to bad reputation) Didn't mean hifivision reputation, here he already has bad reputation.:D His landlord needs him to have some of that;)
Don't be surprised if some men in red devil suits knock on your doors at odd hours, for questioning. :eek:hyeah:

Gobble Army eh?:yahoo: They may need training. Let me hone my rusting Army training skills.:licklips: The only fee is, you have to improve my reputation by 30% minimum in HFV. Howz the deal?:cool:

Last edited:
It appears that not everyone can add to the reputation. Either its mods or some person with high reputation. I am not sure if he is going to lose some reputation in case he adds to others. :D

So this means that adding to ones reputation and clicking on the thanks button for the same are not the same thing ........ where is the reputation green bubble counter then :) as we have for Thanks .......????

So this means that adding to ones reputation and clicking on the thanks button for the same are not the same thing ........ where is the reputation green bubble counter then :) as we have for Thanks .......????

Ok, let me put my theory.

You get a basic 10 point reputation which you get because you did a reputed job of joining HFV :licklips:.

You get one point each for each thanks. So, lets say you were thanked "x" times in "y" number of posts; your reputation would be x+10. Anything more than this number you acquired from the "add reputation". How much you get for one click and who can add reputation I am not aware.

For eg look at 'ironhorse' reputation. Sorry, for putting your reputation under surveillance. :D
It says "Thanked 158 Times in 141 Posts Reputation points: 174 ". It should have been 168 but it has additional 6. So, he was given additional 6 points reputation.

If there a way to find who all reputed then it would be easy task.

Its just my theory.

Last edited:
For eg look at 'ironhorse' reputation. Sorry, for putting your reputation under surveillance. :D
It says "Thanked 158 Times in 141 Posts Reputation points: 174 ". It should have been 168 but it has additional 6. So, he was given additional 6 points reputation.

If there a way to find who all reputed then it would be easy task.

Its just my theory.

welcome.. i feel happy again looking at it.. i started with 10.. so growth for me.. thanks again..

Ok, let me put my theory.

You get a basic 10 point reputation which you get because you did a reputed job of joining HFV :licklips:.

You get one point each for each thanks. So, lets say you were thanked "x" times in "y" number of posts; your reputation would be x+10. Anything more than this number you acquired from the "add reputation". How much you get for one click and who can add reputation I am not aware.

Thanks that makes sense, ..... ok.... so now another big question (probably for mods). How many "thanks" reputation green bubbles one need so as to be able to give (non thanks :D)reputation points to others ....???

Last edited:
I can tell you one more difference between the two. The handle of the person thanking you is displayed below the post. But reputation is all under the table. :D

^^ Good point ..... How much legitimate thanks one need to be able to start giving under the table ...:D

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back