Reputation tab missing.

theironhorse

since last two days i am not been able to figure out the reputation tab that used to be there just above the thanks tab on the top right corner of every post for every member..

has it been removed ????

guess our mods need to see this post so something can be done.. i got sad seeing no reputation tab...

as i grew in this forum i loved each thank i got ... now i am missing that.. mods please please..

I did notice too! May be for reasons it has been removed.
"Thanks" and "Thanked" depicts in place of "Reputation" :)

It is very much there. It is shown as a scale immediately to the right of the post number. If you are not able to see it, check your browser.

Cheers

might be my mistake. i apologize.. but it was right here 2 days back and it just went off.

however report post is on top right corner.. and number or posts just below location...

might be my browser.. guys any one can please post a screenshot.. as i am missing it if every one is able to see it..

Screen shot

reptab.jpg

might be my mistake. i apologize.. but it was right here 2 days back and it just went off.

however report post is on top right corner.. and number or posts just below location...

You are looking at the wrong place. Look at the right most corner of the blue bar in the beginning of every post. You will see a #No (post number, not number of posts), and immediately after that a scale. That is the reputation button.

Cheers

Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,222 Posts

In the above group there used to be an additional item, example shown as under:
"Reputation: 219"

Please correct me if I am wrong?

BTW might seem an out of place question, but how does adding reputation differ from clicking on thanks button .......

It's there all right! But I'm afraid I've never really noticed it.

The Thanks button, on the other hand, is prominent. Several members have helped me so much on stuff ranging from computer speakers to the off-topic shipping of electric toothbrushes from abroad. I guess I should have "reputationalising" them :eek:

I just noticed something for the first time!

If you move your mouse over at the green dots at the bottom of all the info on top right.. text pops out saying something..

For eg -
venkatcr : venkatcr has a reputation beyond repute
spirovious : spirovious is a splendid one to behold
sam9s : sam9s is a jewel in the rough
Thad E Ginathom : Thad E Ginathom will become famous soon enough

Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,222 Posts

In the above group there used to be an additional item, example shown as under:
"Reputation: 219"

Please correct me if I am wrong?

exactly thats what i am talking about..

Yes it is missing. I had noticed its absence some time back, but did not mention it as I thought it was a decision taken by the powers that be. Thanks for mentioning it theironhorse.......... I will refrain from clicking your thanks button because .... it would not reflect on your reputation anyway:D

spirovious : spirovious is a splendid one to behold
sam9s : sam9s is a jewel in the rough
Thad E Ginathom : Thad E Ginathom will become famous soon enough

Just could not keep away from commenting.

Spiro, I am sure will go to bed with a glow in his face.

Sam, man you need to go to Surat to be polished.

And Thad, we are all waiting to see your snap in the papers soon. I do hope it is for the right reason.
:):):):):)

Cheers

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back