Require hep in building system

king2163

Yesterday I spend whole day to research on home theater and found following option outside. my budget is 50k-60k.

1- Denon Avr 520 BT (AMp) - 33k
2- Pioneer vsx- 329 (AMP) -25k

Speaker
1- onkyo sks -4700 (Bookshelf speaker pair later upgraded to 5.1) -8k
2- energy take classic (Bookshelf speaker pair late upgraded to 5.1) -14k
3 cerwin vega SLM-5 (Bookshelf speaker pair upgraded to 5.1) -18k
4- Pure acostic px -455 (Bookshelf speaker pair upgraded to 5.1) -14k

I also liked samsung home theator at Home Theatre 7.1, Home Theater Price, Wireless Home Theater Systems Samsung India
which has very good review in my price range.

I am also looking for JBL home theaters/speakers which come in my price range.

I didn't find any place for audition of yamaha home theater.

please suggest.

Yesterday I spend whole day to research on home theater and found following option outside. my budget is 50k-60k.

1- Denon Avr 520 BT (AMp) - 33k
2- Pioneer vsx- 329 (AMP) -25k

Speaker
1- onkyo sks -4700 (Bookshelf speaker pair later upgraded to 5.1) -8k
2- energy take classic (Bookshelf speaker pair late upgraded to 5.1) -14k
3 cerwin vega SLM-5 (Bookshelf speaker pair upgraded to 5.1) -18k
4- Pure acostic px -455 (Bookshelf speaker pair upgraded to 5.1) -14k

I also liked samsung home theator at Home Theatre 7.1, Home Theater Price, Wireless Home Theater Systems Samsung India
which has very good review in my price range.

I am also looking for JBL home theaters/speakers which come in my price range.

I didn't find any place for audition of yamaha home theater.

please suggest.

Seems you have future plans to complete the 5.1 setup hence i will suggest to go for Pioneer VSX 524k which has more per channel output then Pioneer 329 & Denon 520.

You may want to have a look at my HT set-up :)
http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/61560-finally-bought-my-new-customize-ht.html

Hi King

Depending on your listening area / room size, decide what kind of speakers will blend in (Satellites / Bookshelf / Floor Standing).

It is a good idea to purchase a nice AVR first and build with fronts first then later add the others....

Trust your ears and also read lot of content in Home Theatre threads or What Should I buy......end of the day you are the ultimate user....audition where possible with your kind of music and shortlist....where you cant demo, see YouTube videos to get some fair idea....

If budget is a constraint, see pre owned stuff at reasonable rates in For Sale by Owner section or Hi Fi Ads..

All the best

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back