• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rethm introduces a cheaper, new model Bhava

Nikhil

The looks of Rethm's entry level compare with reference models of some other brands!
This is going to make it really interesting and within reach for a wider audience.

prem

Agreed Nikhil. Looks as always is stunning. Their finish is also world class. Wonder what the Indian pricing is going to be?

prem

mpw, Jacob is talking of affordability in the link. I doubt it will be priced at 2.3 l. I would be really surprised if it is indeed priced that high.

arunkvivek

mpw, Jacob is talking of affordability in the link. I doubt it will be priced at 2.3 l. I would be really surprised if it is indeed priced that high.
If Jacob were to continue provide the older discount of 25%, the price would ~1.4L excluding taxes and shipping. Pure speculation here!!!!

mpw

Agreed Nikhil. Looks as always is stunning. Their finish is also world class. Wonder what the Indian pricing is going to be?
ahh.. you caught that :D...

that was edited as i did not want to speculate on the prices but i do wonder if maybe this product can be showcased at one of the local exhibitions or maybe a review by an Indian editor for the Indian market...firstly... before it hits foreign shores..

Jacob - please explore a completely active speaker so this will have the user worry free about amp matching and cable matching etc..

as such there is a bass module... all you need to add the Amplification for the rest. ( maybe its not so simple as typing on a keyboard :cool: ... but this will be a 1 box solution.. and later add a DAC :) )

regards

Naturelover

This is indeed a welcome step from Jacob. Maybe he should also do a matching affordable amp.

ahh.. you caught that :D...

that was edited
Well, Prem caught it before the editing....
Jacob does price his offerings much lower in India than abroad.
You'll need to rewrite your little poem now :lol:

greenhorn

8" full-range driver made by Boston Acoustics
I knew it! the driver looked familiar! It's probably made to some custom spec, since it looks a bit different, but It looks to be of HiQ lineage. Those are some magical drivers, and finally somebody builds something that uses their full potential!

Nikhil

Jacob - please explore a completely active speaker so this will have the user worry free about amp matching and cable matching etc..

as such there is a bass module... all you need to add the Amplification for the rest. ( maybe its not so simple as typing on a keyboard :cool: ... but this will be a 1 box solution.. and later add a DAC :) )

regards
That is an awesome suggestion. Takes away much of the guesswork.
Just add source and you are ready to go!

mpw

i am guessing - the high efficiency drivers will need only a modest but high quality power to make them sing.

himadri

Looks great, will be an excellent alternative if indian prices are lower.
cheers

prem

Indian price is 1.2 lakhs plus taxes. Jacob sent me a mail.

I think that's a real great price.

I am sure at this price, it will have many takers

arj

Indian price is 1.2 lakhs plus taxes. Jacob sent me a mail.

I think that's a real great price.

I am sure at this price, it will have many takers

Thats an awesome pricing . Should make a very good system at a good price !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPONSORED ADS