Revel F36 Speaker issue

crowdme2

Hi,
I recently got the revel F36 towers. There is some white particles on one of the drivers. I informed the dealer the same day. He is refusing to replace the speaker.

He claims it is a common issue. It is not a defect. Asking me to speak to his distributor.

Is this an issue?

Please advise.

Attachments

• 1538303853887762.jpg
    1538303853887762.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 103
you mean you bought them new and now the dealer is not taking back? First bubbles on vinyl, and now this...:rolleyes:

Which dealer is this ?

This is not something expected

If the dealer is not helpful you may write to Harman India or Revel USA

I only heard a demo piece. He delivered a new speaker. He is saying once it's opened he cannot take it back. Really bad experience.

I think the dealer should give you a brand new set. This is unacceptable if that's what it looked like right out of the box. Ridiculous.

Needs to be replace , these are some kind of fungas or Oli spil which may damage the cone in near future. Insist on replacement of entire unit rather than just a woofer cone.

Its NEVER NORMAL. The dealer is playing dumb.. You need to write this to the distributor or REVEL itself. I wont even accept a used speaker in that condition. either it may come into some kind of bigger damage at later point, or you may end up having way low selling at the time of an upgrade. Do not ignore, its your hard earned money.

Someone, spilled something on to the driver, and they didnt try to clean it.

I informed within an hour. Mr. Raghu. Says he cannot replace it.
Contacting him daily, still not resolved.
He wants me to talk to his distributor.
It still not been resolved. I'm looking at what are my options.
Customer service has been pathetic.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back