Review of the Month contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gentlemen, all this would not be possible without help from my friends in Bombay and outstation.

I'm not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination. My reviews are all first person based so that it can help potential buyers or just anyone on the lookout for decent equipment. So many items are available in the market but people feel shy to post their review's. It really does help guys out like me, so it's a request to all, please put up your personal reviews of equipment you have!

You never know! Someday someone might benefit hugely! :)

Hearty thanks to all...feeling humbled. And any more congratulatory messages and I would twist with all the shying into a knot :)

Hello FMs!

How about running a contest for Review of the Month (ROTM) on our forum?

We need more members to come forward and share their experience with the products they recently owned so that it can help others to take a decision. I think reviews are good to read even if we have no plans to buy. Members are encouraged to post reviews of the products they owned/ listened in the reviews section of the forum. Top 5 reviews shortlisted by admins will undergo a voting by the members to choose the ROTM from the list. Voting period can be 10 days long, we can decide. The ROTM winner selected by members will be awarded a gift (to be announced shortly) and the review will be tagged with a shiny ribbon:
15019785479_54a47a6d0f_o.jpg

The following points are worth to be noted:
  • Reviews only on audio / video products considered.
  • Reviews shall be based on actual experience. Considerable amount of time must have been spent in using the product.
  • All reviews posted in review section of the forum would become automatically eligible for the contest. They must be atleast 600 words long though.
  • Reviews on products that are currently available in the market for purchase will be more preferable.
  • No reviews on dealers or showrooms or services considered for the contest.
  • Reviews can ideally include the cons of the product so that they are construed to be unbiased/ neutral.
  • We all like photos of gears so make sure you put more of them. Avoid mobile pics if possible. Inserting from external image hosting site may be necessary for bigger size pics.
  • Comparisons with other products in similar budget would be an added advantage.
  • Review your review for errors in grammar/ spelling / punctuation before submitting.
  • Please also go through the suggestions on writing reviews given in this sticky thread

Looking forward to read more reviews here. It will add more value to the forum and we can see more members joining our already growing community. Further suggestions to improvise this contest are welcome.
Quite an idea...especially if different tier products are reviewed and spoken about..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back