Review on Elcytec.com sale

Placed an order on COD on 19th August, got a cancellation and refund today with a mail to buy something similarly priced by paying fully online.
I got the refund also yesterday but that does not make them genuine yet. There is no way to reach them and they never respond to your emails.

I got the refund also yesterday but that does not make them genuine yet. There is no way to reach them and they never respond to your emails.

Never said they are genuine, infact though I left it for readers interpretation, but I mentioned they asked me to buy a similarly priced product by paying full amount online. Which definitely looks like a scam, since I have never seen anyone receiving anything from that website yet.

Dont know whether I didnt look hard enough or what but they now have a Phone number on the website. Ofcourse its switched off.

Never said they are genuine, infact though I left it for readers interpretation, but I mentioned they asked me to buy a similarly priced product by paying full amount online. Which definitely looks like a scam, since I have never seen anyone receiving anything from that website yet.

Dont know whether I didnt look hard enough or what but they now have a Phone number on the website. Ofcourse its switched off.
Yes I did try to reach that number back then. It never connected.

Randomly came across this site, they're offering denon 550bt for ₹17k, added to the cart & was almost about to place the order! Then just to try I called the phone number that was listed, no surprise! The number is switched off..
It's a fraudulent site

Randomly came across this site, they're offering denon 550bt for ₹17k, added to the cart & was almost about to place the order! Then just to try I called the phone number that was listed, no surprise! The number is switched off..
It's a fraudulent site
Lucky, you just got saved! Good that you thought of calling the number before placing the order.
Many ads are in OLX with different location.
I reported their ads as fraud but OLX did not take any action. It is the most crappy website anyways. Corousell in Singapore is much better and safe, hope they expand their website to India some day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one has tried this website for speakers

is it original or scam website?
I have bought two times. To me it is obviously a genuine website.

Please be careful buying from online sites which are not known. Its very possible that for every buyer who posts they are ok, there could be several who may not be active on forums but have been duped/have issues.

The history of this thread itself does not really give any confidence !

I also bought twice from the site items value ranging from 1k to 4k. Items received and in good condition. Thought it a genuine website before reading this thread.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back