Right integrated amplifier for Polk Audio TSI 500 (30-40K)

Maxprocrj

Hi I am from Kolkata...

I am planning to buy a integrated amplifier for my polk audio TSI 500 my options are..

1)Cambridge Audio 651 ae (40-41k apx)

2)NAD 326 BEE (32-35K Apx)

2)Emotiva X-200 (Have to ship it from USA Got a quote of USD 702 including shipment,(no idea if I have to pay duty,tax extra )

3) Denon PMA 1500

To many options and confusions....

Room size 12*10
Mostly for Music
2.0 Setup

Will be using loss less file from my lapto via Creative soundblaster USB DAC

Thanks in advance

Do not go for NAD 326 or Denon 710/720, they will not able to provide the power you need.
Denon 1510 is best match among your list. But it is above your budget (62k/63k). If you want to go for NAD then at least get NAD 356BEE. Cambridge Audio Azur 651A also a good choice. Alternately you can go for Marantz SR6006 AV Receiver.

its best that you listen to the amps on your speakers. each of those amps have their own sound signatures and only you will be able to tell what you prefer

Hi I am from Kolkata...

I am planning to buy a integrated amplifier for my polk audio TSI 500 my options are..

1)Cambridge Audio 651 ae (40-41k apx)

2)NAD 326 BEE (32-35K Apx)

2)Emotiva X-200 (Have to ship it from USA Got a quote of USD 702 including shipment,(no idea if I have to pay duty,tax extra )

3) Denon PMA 1500

To many options and confusions....

Room size 12*10
Mostly for Music
2.0 Setup

Will be using loss less file from my lapto via Creative soundblaster USB DAC

Thanks in advance

In kolkata you can also get the option of Creek Evolution 2 integrated amp ... Check that with SKS Traders if possible. Other than that Marantz PM6004 as already suggested will be good option. For Emotiva X-200 you have to pay the duties and customs.

If you are ok into venturing into tubes, Lyrita Tube amp Push-Pull will be a good option along with GM70 integrated SET probably priced around 55K.

Dr. Sunil

Yesterday I got Cambridge Audio 651a amp. need to wait to connect...............:)

Congrats:

I had a great amp for sale, 200 hours used : 50 % mark down - however it may not have fit your budget - so I did not suggest it - but a great amp at an excellent price it was:

Accuphase (top line model) e 550 pure class A 30 watt int amp
Int Ret = 12K usd
Ind Ret = 720K inr
My price = 360K inr
Box / Remote etc all included
Purchased from India - D & D - PTC (PRITI Trading Corporation)

You got your match:
Now if some one is looking for an int amp that is rated very highly in the German Press, you know who to get in touch with:::

:eek:hyeah:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back