Right now I am listening to ...

Led_Zeppelin_-_Physical_Graffiti.jpg

In my time of living...Page's guitar playing is muscular, melodic & very physical on this album. Dang, cd player is skipping all over the place ruining the fun.

Last edited:
Led_Zeppelin_-_Physical_Graffiti.jpg

In my time of living...Page's guitar playing is muscular, melodic & very physical on this album.

Led Zeppelin is one of my faves. I've everything from the band and probably the solo works of Page and Plant too.

Dang, cd player is skipping all over the place ruining the fun.

It's time you go digital (of course the CDP is 100% digital), but you know what I mean... digital as it means now.

NAS, Synology, Raspberry Pi, MinimServer, Chromecast Audio, Amazon Echo - it's all the shiznit now.

Led Zeppelin is one of my faves. I've everything from the band and probably the solo works of Page and Plant too.

It's time you go digital (of course the CDP is 100% digital), but you know what I mean... digital as it means now.

NAS, Synology, Raspberry Pi, MinimServer, Chromecast Audio, Amazon Echo - it's all the shiznit now.

You are right. Been turning it over in my head these days but unable to zero in on a cheap/effective future proof solution. What is your digital setup?

You are right. Been turning it over in my head these days but unable to zero in on a cheap/effective future proof solution. What is your digital setup?

All over the place mate. Streaming has taken a precedence... so it's mostly Spotify on the likes of smartphones and Alexa devices.

If not that then the most critical listening is done on the KEF LS50.

I prefer the simple approach so prefer actives, and even have the no fuss Bose Wave setup. Great fun though audiophiles may not agree.

You guys did some listning over the long weekend. I had no time to post so here goes, the album for this morning. I just love this one.
514phuTfFOL.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back