Right now I am listening to ...

51UCWs8T0oL._SS500.jpg

electro swing

Holy moly! Is that the Led Zep reworked LP/CD? I have heard both good & bad things about it. Curious though, to listen to it.
Yes it's the Led zep reworked but it's hybrid SACD, I liked her voice after hearing some AV reviews and brought it.

Used to listen to Neil Young a lot, no so much anymore.

Me too. Also most of his association with Buffalo Springfield, CSNY, and Crazy Horse.

But he is someone I keep going back to along with Bruce Springsteen. Ain't no replacements for either in the modern scene.

Hope you are enjoying it! I could never dig jazz for some reason. Too arcane for me.

I listen to Take 5 by Dave Brubeck and My Favourite Things by Coltrane now and then.

In the same boat with regards to jazz... only I'd probably use the word esoteric.

BUT

Kind of Blue by Miles Davis is a must. Not too long, only 5 tracks, but eclectic music. Will make you ponder that you might end up having a thing for jazz after all.

It's one album I keep going back to in this genre. Recently got the 24-bit version from HDtracks and it's every bit as good as you'd expect it to be.

I Robot - the Alan Parsons Project
Just discovered this album. Must say I am enjoying it a lot.
Anymore recommendations of similar sounding albums?
47fc3a17a43e6583b0b5b799f8e90a86.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back