Right now I am listening to ...

this was not blocked at work on Youtube...

Just pushed play and Plant screams

"Hey, hey mama said the way you move
Gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove
Ah ah child way ya shake that thing
Gon' make you burn, gon' make you sting"!

Pure fist pumping joy :yahoo:

Led_Zeppelin_-_How_the_West_Was_Won.jpg

Hope you are enjoying it! I could never dig jazz for some reason. Too arcane for me.

I listen to Take 5 by Dave Brubeck and My Favourite Things by Coltrane now and then.

Its too much for me during the day, but late evening, and nights, jazz is alright by me.

In the same boat with regards to jazz... only I'd probably use the word esoteric.

BUT

Kind of Blue by Miles Davis is a must. Not too long, only 5 tracks, but eclectic music. Will make you ponder that you might end up having a thing for jazz after all.

It's one album I keep going back to in this genre. Recently got the 24-bit version from HDtracks and it's every bit as good as you'd expect it to be.

If I could take only one, Kind of Blue would be my the desert Island disc.

What a thrill (& relief) it is to pull out some old but cherished tapes and listen to them on a refurbished dinky boom box aka 3-in-1! Remember those things?!

What got me when I popped in the tape and pressed play was the transparent tape leader which does not have any music recorded. I thought the boom box had gone bonkers again when I heard hissy static! :)

This is what I was playing... one of my favourite albums for the wonderful guitar playing and songs!

Dire_Straits_-_On_Every_Street.jpg

No audiophile expectations here...just bliss out on the music emerging from a simple & cheap player.

Listening To Deewana Hindi Film Songs this Weekend.

Attachments

• Deewana-With-Jhankar-Beats-1992-500x500.jpg
    Deewana-With-Jhankar-Beats-1992-500x500.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 72
Pink Floyd - Time

Here is a lil something - the first part of the song can be used to "test" whether your music system or headphone or so is overtly bright for you or not !

Last edited:
TOTO IV - TOTO

"sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti"

(I thought it was everest when I first heard it, Soundabout on Radio Australia with Suzzane Downling, that track is an eternal earworm from when I first heard in Class IX or X)

It was many years later that I learnt that there were several "common factors' with Steely Dan

ciao
gr

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back