Right now I am listening to ...

TOTO IV - TOTO

R-723633-1451932302-2006.jpeg.jpg

One of my favorite bands along with Fleetwood Mac back in the day.

Arrived this afternoon - A (yet) unopened copy of -

Yourself Or Someone Like You - Matchbox 20

36985911062_43127dbf82_z.jpg

Haven't heard them in ages... was big on Rob Thomas for a while... even bought his solo albums.

Must have had Lonely No More on repeat for a few short weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spBU4Yv8fE

One of my favorite bands along with Fleetwood Mac back in the day.

Haven't heard them in ages... was big on Rob Thomas for a while... even bought his solo albums.

Must have had Lonely No More on repeat for a few short weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spBU4Yv8fE

Yep, Africa, Rosanna, they all are excellent tracks. Great band, excellent Album

I have loads of memories associated with music from mid 90's including Matchbox 20. It was on radio enough to convert everyone.

Fridays are for

Taking it easy and listen to easy smooth music like Paradise by Lisa del Ray -

37080399682_7b38be4aa2_k.jpg

Or if you are a same person, to remind you the week is over you can listen to what you have been waiting to listen to freshly delivered Led Zeppelin - II all week-

37109731591_a4795014d2_k.jpg

Enjoy the week end, most of us deserve it...

61TEptoOauL.jpg

Genre spanning to say the least... going all the way from soul and R&B to hip-hop and then some funk too, Mary J. Blige delivers a powerhouse vocal performance.

One of the best albums ever, the production, the lyrics, the musical arrangement, and especially the vocals all come together to create something epic.

Personally, I'm not much into MJB, being more of a Whitney and Mariah fan, but this album will stand head to head with just about the best from either... and boy Mary can sing.

Gonna be a long R&B weekend this.

61TEptoOauL.jpg

Genre spanning to say the least... going all the way from soul and R&B to hip-hop and then some funk too, Mary J. Blige delivers a powerhouse vocal performance.

One of the best albums ever, the production, the lyrics, the musical arrangement, and especially the vocals all come together to create something epic.

Personally, I'm not much into MJB, being more of a Whitney and Mariah fan, but this album will stand head to head with just about the best from either... and boy Mary can sing.

Gonna be a long R&B weekend this.

I would listen to her for the vocal powerhouse she is. Nice find..I'll make it a point to give this a listen. Do you think its worth buying on vinyl?

Cheers,

Feeling a bit nostalgic -
John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Double Fantasy

(Should be called Single fantasy though - Yoko's songs are not a part of any of my fantasies)

R-515893-1363442561-4719.jpeg.jpg

I would listen to her for the vocal powerhouse she is. Nice find..I'll make it a point to give this a listen. Do you think its worth buying on vinyl?

Cheers,

Give it a listen and then decide. I'm not big on her... I'll take Whitney anyday.

Just saying I wouldn't be purchasing multiple mastered editions of this album. I'd do that for Kind of Blue and all of Pink Floyd though.

Last edited:
please listen to Brand X if possible

some lovely music here

early Phil Collins - on the drums

Thanks to Sushil for letting me discover these..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back