Right now I am listening to ...

hi all....

Anyone has SATYA movie songs (RamGopalVarma) in good quality ???
Can you share please ...

Also where can I buy/download the movie ?? DVD or Blueray...
Thanks a lot in advance !!!!
Haven't heard the CD so can't compare, but sounds pretty good on both, gaana.com and iTunes.
Both, the CD and DVD, are available on amazon.com. CD also on discogs. Movie streaming on Jio.

Haven't heard the CD so can't compare, but sounds pretty good on both, gaana.com and iTunes.
Both, the CD and DVD, are available on amazon.com. CD also on discogs. Movie streaming on Jio.
Thank you so much !!!
I tried in all local shops to buy original CD. But no luck !!!

In the very slow song geela geela Paani.... Slow and incremental bass notes are really good. With good subs it sounds great...

Baadalonse.... Songs has good guitar notes and it blends so well with the movie story too...

Thanks for the directions !!! :)

Bickram Ghosh’s new album “Paperboats”. A collaboration with violinist Kala Ramanath, this is a beautifully composed and recorded album, a fusion of Indian classical, Jazz and Western classical. He describes this album as a call to return to our childhood and innocence.

Searched for the vinyl of this movie in Kolkata but the seller demanded Rs 5000 and ngh.in demands Rs 10000. So bought the CD and also listen on line. All the songs of this Rajesh khanna starrer movie are mind blowing.

110DCF9F-86C4-4039-BF87-804E6C4D5E95.jpeg

Patti Smith was a “na bhooto na bhavishyati” kind of Rock singer. Blessed with strong voice which she used in an urgent style of singing, this lady could rock as well as emote at the same time. Unlike most rock singers, she had a great sense of meter and rhythm as well. And boy, could she write! Her androgynous style only raised the aura around her songs. The pioneer of punk rock, she deserves more following than she has.

‘Horses’ was her first album and she announced herself truly strongly.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back