Right now I am listening to ...

Roger Waters and Vijay Prashad discuss his iconic song, The Gunner's Dream, and its enduring relevance in today's world.

Rock ain’t dead in India

15A8779E-8F2F-4A6B-968F-780431C67B85.jpeg

The debutant band Mukt scores a home run with its lyrically bold, yet musical rich album ‘Jogi’.

With poignant poetry selections from Kabir to Ibn-e-Insha and from Dharamvir Bharti to Kaifi Azmi, the group delicately balances angst with sensibility, impact with sensitivity.

Their musical compositions are a fusion of folk and rock, conceived with both head and heart in place, while their execution combines flair with competence. There’s some brilliant bass and drum work to go with the singing and guitarIng that seldom gets tiring or boring.

The band from Ahmedabad have come the hard way up spending two years raising funds for the album through crowd-funding and gigs. These guys have the potential to rise up to Indian Ocean, Advaita, Mrigya standards. I look forward to their sophomore effort.

YouTube link:

Track highlights: Garaj Baras, Doosra Banwaas, Nadi ka Behna, Andhayug

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock ain’t dead in India

View attachment 50758

The debutant band Mukt scores a home run with its lyrically bold, yet musical rich album ‘Jogi’.

With poignant poetry selections from Kabir to Ibn-e-Insha and from Dharamvir Bharti to Kaifi Azmi, the group delicately balances angst with sensibility, impact with sensitivity.

Their musical compositions are a fusion of folk and rock, conceived with both head and heart in place, while their execution combines flair with competence. There’s some brilliant bass and drum work to go with the singing and guitarIng that seldom gets tiring or boring.

The band from Ahmedabad have come the hard way up spending two years raising funds for the album through crowd-funding and gigs. These guys have the potential to rise up to Indian Ocean, Advaita, Mrigya standards. I look forward to their sophomore effort.

YouTube link:

Track highlights: Garaj Baras, Doosra Banwaas, Nadi ka Behna, Andhayug
Hi brother, this titles available in audio CD format??

71xbIcLP6OL._SS500_.jpg

Father And Son by Boyzone

I still find myself going back to Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Ace of Base, Boyz II Men, Richard Marx, Michael Jackson, Madonna etc., occasionally.
Sometimes even Spice Girls, Vengaboys and Right Said Fred!

80’s born?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back