Right now I am listening to ...

Thanks @headcase for the earlier post . This whole lot of remastered versions is insane even on YT Music quality. Alas no Hi Res as far as I knew

Thanks @headcase for the earlier post . This whole lot of remastered versions is insane even on YT Music quality. Alas no Hi Res as far as I knew
No worries...good music is to be shared 👍🏼 hope this guys makes a comeback or launch something new.

U can explore his YT chnl page. He has a Tamil & Hindi category. Earlier had an English too but guess the internet police removed it. 😢

I enquired about it but no. Lossless is unavailable currently.
Actually, you can use youtube-dl (a commandline tool) to download the audio stream as it is without any re-encoding. It's not lossless. But it is same quality as streaming. You can just google about it. Or PM me, and I shall send a small batch file that can download the entire uploads from any channel. Downloading the songs defeat Mr. Sreejith's intention as he mentions, but offline songs are what most of us prefer always.

Last edited:
No worries...good music is to be shared 👍🏼 hope this guys makes a comeback or launch something new.

U can explore his YT chnl page. He has a Tamil & Hindi category. Earlier had an English too but guess the internet police removed it. 😢
Desi Raho...😃😃

Already subscribed to his channel. I saw he has Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam. And one for ARR.
Hindi I know well, Tamil mother tongue, Malayalam native language 😃

Actually, you can use youtube-dl (a commandline tool) to download the audio stream as it is without any re-encoding. It's not lossless. But it is same quality as streaming. You can just google about it. Or PM me, and I shall send a small batch file that can download the entire uploads from any channel. Downloading the songs defeat Mr. Sreejith's intention as he mentions, but offline songs are what most of us prefer always.
Thats a good idea. I will try it.

Turns out he's a National award winning film mixer. Was unwell so was not uploading as per his YT page. He's shared mixing techniques & softwares bhe uses etc. All there on his YT ch page.
I'm sure some Gora took him away from india

His Instagram handle "theeyeofsree"
Did not check the details yet on his you-tube , so a question.
Does he has access to all the individual channels for re-mastering? or is it all frequencies adjustments across the 2 channel we all have access to on cd etc ?

Did not check the details yet on his you-tube , so a question.
Does he has access to all the individual channels for re-mastering? or is it all frequencies adjustments across the 2 channel we all have access to on cd etc ?
No idea man. U can reach out to him thru his Instagram handle "theeyeofsree"

He's also shared video tutorials on his YT channel for same

It doesn't sound like extra effects to me. I remember the CD listen from back then of Jiya Jale and it sounds like that.
Maybe ur speakers are very good 😊
I tried same tracks again on YT and Flac file. The YT version sounds more relaxed and laid back compared to original.
Original version vocals has more energy and forwardness which made me visualize the dance performed by Priety zinta and crew!

I tried same tracks again on YT and Flac file. The YT version sounds more relaxed and laid back compared to original.
Original version vocals has more energy and forwardness which made me visualize the dance performed by Priety zinta and crew!
1 thing coming to my mind apart from mixing is frequency. Maybe he also used 432hz frq

What is special about 432hz freq?

Listen@4:28 minutes

Google ans: it resonates with earth freq
Music tuned to 432 Hz is softer and brighter, and is said to provide greater clarity and is easier on the ears. Meditation music tuned to 432 Hz is relaxing for the body and mind and also more harmonic and pleasant than 440 Hz which is the frequency that most of the modern day music we listen to is tuned at.

Last edited:

Listen@4:28 minutes

Google ans: it resonates with earth freq
Music tuned to 432 Hz is softer and brighter, and is said to provide greater clarity and is easier on the ears. Meditation music tuned to 432 Hz is relaxing for the body and mind and also more harmonic and pleasant than 440 Hz which is the frequency that most of the modern day music we listen to is tuned at.
Due to more harmonic and pleasant nature of 432Hz music than 440Hz, it helps in the release of serotonin and endorphins, which in turn keep the blood pressure and heart rate stable. 4. 432Hz Music helps in releasing the negative energy blockages and acts as a good sound healing tool to release toxins.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back