Right now I am listening to ...

"Thanks to you" is a good track

This one is amazing indeed.
Look for Berklee College of Music - they have recorded quite a few . ARR is a patron and there is scholarship from him to learn there.

They had a show with him and he was awestruck with the precision and coordination these guys had.

Look for Berklee College of Music - they have recorded quite a few . ARR is a patron and there is scholarship from him to learn there.

They had a show with him and he was awestruck with the precision and coordination these guys had.
Found below album 2006 and 3-4 singles...is this the one?

Found 2 tracks from Berklee Indian ensemble on apple music in 24 bit
1. Dil Chahta hai
2. Jagoo Piya

Rest are on YT

yes, Jiya Jale is one of my multiple repeats on Ytube for a long time.
This will apart from Harisankar's version.
while OST version was not on my playlist anytime.

Yeah it has that mid bass textured layer & punch that we used to listen on our old stereo on a Sony CD. Love it! 🤩

yes, Jiya Jale is one of my multiple repeats on Ytube for a long time.
This will apart from Harisankar's version.
while OST version was not on my playlist anytime.

Yeah it has that mid bass textured layer & punch that we used to listen on our old stereo on a Sony CD. Love it! 🤩
The beauty of these pieces from Berkley is it is live instruments playing around. The precision and timing of these guys for these songs is amazing considering many of them are not Indians.

The beauty of these pieces from Berkley is it is live instruments playing around. The precision and timing of these guys for these songs is amazing considering many of them are not Indians.
Oh yeah i watched the Berklee Indian Ensemble last night. A few yet...but it's amazing thanks for the recommendation. 👍🏼
Also there is a video on YT behindwood awards & AR and it's also quite good. Like the bass guitarist.

From my daughter's collection

From my daughter's collection
X&Y is also good. Like the track ..."Talk"

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back