Right now I am listening to ...

Np...he knows wot he's doing. Was working in some radio ch I guess.
By chance do you know from what source H Sridhar is remastering the songs ? I just checked Jiya jale FLAC version and the one remastered by him. The Youtube version has some more wider soundstage I think.

By chance do you know from what source H Sridhar is remastering the songs ? I just checked Jiya jale FLAC version and the one remastered by him. The Youtube version has some more wider soundstage I think.
Ya man not sure how he does it but never seen anything like this on YT before deserves credit. Generally YT FLACs are alright not very great but this man is doing proper 2 ch.
Must be a way to reach drop him a message.

Ya man not sure how he does it but never seen anything like this on YT before deserves credit. Generally YT FLACs are alright not very great but this man is doing proper 2 ch.
Must be a way to reach drop him a message.
No doubt it sounds good but could be due to adding extra effects which is again not remastering. Just curious, nothing wrong in it.

No doubt it sounds good but could be due to adding extra effects which is again not remastering. Just curious, nothing wrong in it.
It doesn't sound like extra effects to me. I remember the CD listen from back then of Jiya Jale and it sounds like that.
Maybe ur speakers are very good 😊

If he starts steaming service i will be one of his first customers. 😋
Turns out he's a National award winning film mixer. Was unwell so was not uploading as per his YT page. He's shared mixing techniques & softwares bhe uses etc. All there on his YT ch page.
I'm sure some Gora took him away from india

His Instagram handle "theeyeofsree"

"Thanks to you" is a good track
The recording on this album is superb. My favourite track is "Thanks To You". It has a lot going on in the mix, especially with the percussion taking up the foreground in the intro. The track can seem bright in some systems, but then the high pitched percussions must sound sparkly and lively, so if the song sounds bright that's okay because that's how it must sound. The electric bass line should not be tight but a bit flabby (yes, not all bass need be "tight"). And the baritone vocals stands out very clearly in the mix.

H.Sridhar is no more. He used to work with A.R Rahman in the past. Now its Audio engineer Srijesh nair is remastering those songs. He is the one who bagged national award.

H.Sridhar is no more. He used to work with A.R Rahman in the past. Now its Audio engineer Srijesh nair is remastering those songs. He is the one who bagged national awar
Thanks for the detailed information. I am really excited now to get these songs in lossless formats. by chance do you know if available ?

The recording on this album is superb. My favourite track is "Thanks To You". It has a lot going on in the mix, especially with the percussion taking up the foreground in the intro. The track can seem bright in some systems, but then the high pitched percussions must sound sparkly and lively, so if the song sounds bright that's okay because that's how it must sound. The electric bass line should not be tight but a bit flabby (yes, not all bass need be "tight"). And the baritone vocals stands out very clearly in the mix.
Yepp variations... everything has that and layers.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back